• Five Star Dining & Jazz • Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show
• Star Sunset Dinner & Show • Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show
• Premier Whale Watch (Dec. - April) • Early Bird Whale Watch (Dec. - April)
• 53 Piers • Aloha Tower and Marketplace • Harbor Office
• Restrooms • Cruise Ship Terminals • Domestic Fishing Village
• Inter-Island Cargo Terminal • Sand Island Container Terminal
• Foreign Container Terminal • Fuel Facility • Dry Docks
• US Coast Guard Station • Harbor Fire Station • Tugboats
• Pilotboats • Foreign Trade Zone • Petroleum Storage
• Dinner Cruises • Commercial Fishing Boats • Fish Auction House
• Offices, Warehouses, Storage • UH Marine Center
79 South Nimitz Hwy. , Honolulu, Hi. 96813
Harbor Office: (808) 587-2050
Dept. of Transportation Harbors Division
Pier 11 Gallery, 700 Fort Street, Honolulu, HI 96813
20° 52′ 00″ N, 156° 40′ 00″ W
Island of Oahu, Honolulu Harbor
This site is NOT affiliated with the Honolulu Harbor management, the State of Hawaii, Harbors Division, DLNR nor DBOR.
Honolulu Harbor has beautiful views of the Ko'olau Mountains mixed with modern glass
high rises in the financial district.
Honolulu Harbor handles over 11 million tons of cargo annually, critical to the economy of
Hawaii, everything from oil, to toilet paper to 85% of all the food Hawaii consumes.
(808) 983-STAR (7827) or TOLL FREE 1-800-334-6191
Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8, 1 Aloha Tower Drive, Honolulu, HI 96813
Honolulu Harbor is the principal seaport of the State of Hawaiʻi and
began as a small fishing village around 1100 AD and it is from
Honolulu Harbor that the City & County of Honolulu was developed
and urbanized over the course of modern history.